Betway Payment Options
We have done a thorough study of how the transaction system of Betway works in parts by parts. Take a quick look at some aspects of their transactional procedures.
As a player from India, you will find the depositing and withdrawal methods on the Betway site to be sufficed. The banking proceedings don’t take much time to complete. You can check on the activities you have made previously and the current state of the wagers you make through the history option.
Betway deposit is one of the highlights of the site. While operating in India, you will notice that platform has also managed to adapt quite a few local methods of transaction that will make it easy and much more accessible to the users.
Also, all the names mentioned underneath accept payment in INR.
- UPI – United Payment Interface
How to Deposit at Betway?
In order to start depositing on Betway, a personal account is a requirement. All data and payment histories will be kept on your personal statement. You will be able to deposit money into your account if you follow these instructions:
- Login to your account.
- Go to the “My Account” tab.
- Select Betway deposit option and method from the list.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer to your account.
- To verify you as an authentic user, you will have to enter personal information about your banking profile that only you would know.
The money will be wired through your bank account and directly in your personal profile.
Depositing with UPI
UPI enables quick money transfer from your bank account to your Betway account balance. To make a successful deposit, players need to follow a few simple steps:
- Log in with your unique account
- Click the ‘deposit’ menu
- Choose UPI and then click ‘continue’
- Deposit money from your bank to your Betway account. The minimum you can deposit using UPI is ₹500
- Enter the deposit cash value
- Enter the 12-digit Ref ID/Transaction ID/Payment ID number
Keep in mind that your name registered with your bank account must be the same as the one on your Betway account. Indian players who make a deposit after 12:30 a.m. will have their funds delivered to their account at 10:30 a.m.
The processing time when depositing with UPI is between 45 minutes to 2 hours.
Depositing with NETELLER
NETELLER is a highly secure e-wallet that allows quick and smooth deposit and withdrawal transactions. To successfully complete a NETELLER money transfer you should:
- Log into your account
- Click the ‘deposit’ button
- Pick NETELLER from the offered banking options
- Select the amount you wish to transfer to your Betway balance
- Click on the ‘deposit’ button for confirmation
- Click the ‘continue’ button
- Fill in your name, active email address, and account ID
- Choose the ‘complete order’ button
To complete the transaction you should input the 6-digit number you shall receive via email or mobile. This will confirm your identity and will finalize the NETELLER transaction.
If you are making a deposit for the first time via NETELLER, you can choose to deposit as low as ₹200. This value for India users that have deposited is ₹500. The maximum limit goes up to ₹5,000.
Depositing with NetBanking
NetBanking is yet another great payment method that Indian players can use to deposit at Betway. To make a successful transaction using it, you should go through a few steps including:
- Log into your Betway account
- Click on your username placed in the top right corner of the screen
- Select NetBanking
- Choose a depositing amount between ₹1,000.00 and ₹15,000.00
- Input it in the ‘own amount’ section
At this point, you will be transferred to a different page where you will be shown your order ID and the amount of money you requested for the deposit. Click on ‘NetBanking’ to select your bank from the drop-down menu. This will transfer you to the bank you use, where you ought to log in. Your successful log-in will trigger an action that will show a pop-up window letting you know whether the transaction is successful or not.
Successful deposits’ processing time is between 24 and 48 hours. In case of an unsuccessful transaction, your fund will be given back within 7-14 business days. If you make a transaction on Friday then the time interval might take a while and the transaction will be completed the following Tuesday.
First-time depositors at Betway are allowed to deposit a minimum of ₹200. This doesn’t apply for recurring depositors, as the minimum deposit limit for them is ₹500. However, this doesn’t apply to all payment options. Players who make a deposit using UPI can deposit a minimum of ₹500. Players who choose NetBanking cannot make a deposit lower than ₹1,000.
Most of the online gambling sites will offer you a massive number of depositing options. But almost all of them fail when it comes to pairing that up with an equal number of withdrawing options for the users. You will be delighted to know that the Betway withdrawal has similar methods to its depositing options.
This list will clear up all the confusion with the Betway withdrawal time and limits if you ever had any.
|Paymant Method||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|United Payment Interface||1000 INR||Within a Day|
|GooglePay||1000 INR||Within a Day|
|PhonePe||1000 INR||Within a Day|
|PayTM||1000 INR||Within a Day|
|NetBanking||1000 INR||Within a Day|
|AstroPay||1000 INR||Within a Day|
|Neosurf||1000 INR||Within a Day|
|EcoPayz||1000 INR||Within a Day|
|Khelocard||1000 INR||1 – 2 days|
|Neteller||1000 INR||Within a Day|
|Skrill||1000 INR||Within a Day|
|Visa||1000 INR||1 – 2 days|
|Flexipin||1000 INR||1 – 2 days|
|MuchBetter||1000 INR||Within a Day|
How to Withdraw Money?
Betway’s withdrawal process is simple and quick. As usual, you will need to register Betway profile to complete any functions as a member. This mandatory requirement is applicable in this case as well.
To withdraw money from your Betway account follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your account.
- Go to the “My Account” section from your home page.
- Choose one of the Betway withdrawal options.
- A page with a list of accessible transaction procedures will appear on the screen.
- You will have to verify your authenticity as a user no matter which of the procedures you choose.
- While entering amount of money to withdraw, the minimum withdrawal limit will appear on the screen.
After you finish up with the withdrawal process, it will take a day or two for the money to be in your bank balance. It varies from method to method, so check out the list we made to get a clear view of the issue.
Withdrawal with Neteller
The withdrawal procedure using the safe and secure e-wallet NETELLER is very simple and straightforward. Players who want to cash out their winnings using NETELLER should follow these steps:
- Log into your Betway account
- Visit the banking section by clicking the ‘bank’ button
- Click on the ‘withdrawal’ button and then select NETELLER
- This step will ask you to enter the 12-digit number of your account ID
- Select how much cash you want to cash out
- Click the ‘withdrawal’ button
In accordance with the T&C, the minimum withdrawal quantity you are allowed to enter is ₹1000. Players should be patient anywhere between 2 and 24 hours until the cash is reflected on their NETELLER account.
Withdrawal with UPI
Withdrawing using UPI (Bank Transfer) allows players to quickly cash out their winnings. To use this method for requesting a withdrawal, make sure to read through these simple steps and follow them through:
- Sign in to your Betway account
- Go to the bank segment in the Betway lobby
- Click on the ‘withdraw’
- Select Bank Transfer
- Choose whether you want to select the full amount, or input your own amount
- Make sure to correctly fill in the required details of your bank account
- Confirm the data you’ve entered
- Click ‘withdraw’
Remember, you automatically agree with the T&C by clicking the final ‘withdraw’ button.
The funds will be transferred to your bank account within 7 days. If the transaction didn’t go through, feel free to email us to overcome this problem.
The ‘IFSC’ code (Indian Financial System Code) is a code made up of a 4-character bank code, a zero, and a 6-digit branch code. Such a code can be usually found on the bank statement or your cheque. If you don’t find it there, use the IFSC Code Locator tool. Such software will do the work for you and solve this problem.
To better understand this, see the following example:
- State Bank of India (SBIN); branch 654321
- The Indian Financial System Code for this imaginary branch number is SBIN0654321
Minimum withdrawal amount
The minimum amount you can withdraw at Betway is ₹1000. The amount is the same for all payment methods.
Betway Transaction History
The Betway transaction history gives you a complete look at your activity after you are done with your wagering. It even lets you check out all the bets slip you hold at the current time. That way, you can sell the bet slip to other players if you wish to do so.
To take a look at your personal translation history at Betway site, go through the following process:
- Access the profile you used for all the activities.
- There you will see “My account option” – press on it.
- Now a lot of options will appear with Game History and Transaction History at the bottom of it.
- Click on the latter one and check out all the payment transactions that have been made from your profile.
Remember that banking and the game history are not the same. Transaction history only shows the payment activities that are completed using your profile. The Game History is the archive of all the gambling and betting activities that are held through the usage of your account.
Can I use a bank transfer to withdraw from Betway in India?
Of course, you can. It is one of the most popular ways of completing the process, and all the monetary proceedings involve the use of banks one way or the other. You can use Visa or Mastercard to commence the action. On the other hand, if you use some other methods like Skrill or Neteller, you will eventually have to be linked to a bank. Most of the available paths work as media between the bank and the betting site.
Can I withdraw through the Betway mobile app?
You can use all the services of Betway using the mobile app, including the withdrawal options. To experience the benefits, first, you need to get into your profile from the mobile software. Then you access the My Account option. It will lead you to a page with the Betway withdrawal option in it.
Betway UPI deposit time – does it take long?
Betway believes that time is of the essence to their users. So they try to limit the Betway deposit time as much as possible. If you have already attached a monetary account on the site, then it wouldn’t take any time for the software to transact the money in your account.