Nowadays, there is no denying that Betway is one of the leading gambling sites in India. Do you already have an account? Don’t waste any more time and create one. Signing up at Betway from India is a very simple and straightforward process, consisting of only a few steps. Read on to find out how you can register at Betway and verify your account. Here are all the important things to consider for Indian players.
How to Register at Betway?
The Betway registration process doesn’t take more than a few minutes, and these are the steps new users need to follow for a quick registration with the Betway:
- Open registration form. Tap on the “Register” button.
- Provide personal info. Fill up the registration form by providing the required information, including your Name, Date of Birth, Email Address, Usernames, Password, Complete Address, Contact Details, Preferred Language and Currency.
- Press “Register” button. After filling up the form with the relevant information, click on the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
- Make a first deposit. Now deposit your funds, claim a welcome bonus and start placing your bets.
As you can see, the registration process for new users does not require much time or effort. All personal data will be securely protected. Remember that you can only register one Betway account which can be used for both sports betting and casino games.
Registration bonus for new users
Betway offers individual welcome bonuses for the new users registering an account with Betway casino and sportsbook. The bonus is fully available when you register via the site or mobile app.
- Casino Bonus: Betway offers a Cash Match offer of up to INR 60,000 for new players joining the casino platform.
- Sportsbook Bonus: Sportsbook users signing up on the platform can claim an extended bonus of 100% Cash Match on the first three deposits of up to INR 2,500.
According to the bookmaker’s rules, all of the Indian players are required to provide documents for identity verification. Therefore, make sure to indicate the authentic and correct personal information during registration so that you don’t have to face any additional issues during the verification process.
Following are the documents that you might need to provide for Betway verification process:
- National Identity Card
- Adhar Card
- Pan Card
- Utility Bills
- Bank Statement
After providing all of the relevant information and documentation, it can take around 72 hours for the platform to audit and validate your identity. Before that, you will not be able to apply for a payout.
Sign Up in Mobile App
Betway offers three separate apps for its Sportsbook, Casino and Live Casino to cater to the mobile bettors. All three of the applications can be directly downloaded from Betway’s official website. However, the signup process on all three of them is the same.
Following are the steps you’ll need to follow to get yourself registered with the Betway app:
- Launch Betway app by tapping on the icon that will appear on the homepage of your smartphone after a successful installation.
- Tap on the “Register” button on the app’s homepage.
- Enter your contact data – Phone Number, Name, and Email address and tap on the “Next” button.
- Enter your personal info – Date of Birth, and Address as it appears on your ID card.
- Press the “Register” button to finalise the registration process.
After completing the mobile app registartion process, you will receive a special code that you will need to enter along with your mobile number to sign in to your account for the first time and then you’ll be allowed to set up a password for future app logins.
Important things about Betway registration process
Following are the aspects you should mainly focus on while signing up with Betway bookmaker.
|Valid Information||Ensure that you provide authentic information to the platform, as you’ll later have to validate this information with relevant documentation. In case you fail to validate the information, your account will be suspended, with all of the wins and funds being seized.|
|Grabbing The Welcome Bonus||Most online bookies require users to claim the welcome bonus while signing up on the platform, either by providing a promo code or by selecting a bonus package that the player wants to claim. So make sure to avail of what is offered.|
|Allow to Send You Promotional Information||Always allow the bookmaker to send exclusive bonuses and promotional information to your account. This later comes in very handy and can also be pretty profitable.|
What to do if I forget my password?If you lose or forget your password to the Betway account, you can hit the password reset button and come up with a new password. You may also send a text with the word “reset” to 1795. The system will automatically send you a new password. Make sure that you send the text to the official betway number from the phone number you used during the registration.
How can I change my password?
Changing password in the Betway account is very easy and fast because it takes only a few steps:
- Visit the login page. Open the official website from the desktop or mobile device;
- Add your username/email/phone number. Use one of these markets to help the system identify you and click on Forgot My Password button;
- Complete the password reset request. On the redirected page, you’ll have to add the phone number or email again and confirm the action;
- Enter the code you receive via text or email. Once you request the password reset, the system will send you a generated code via the chosen method. You must add it in the field you see on the screen. Then add a new password and confirm it. As soon as you click on the Reset Password button, your new password will be activated.
Now you may log into the Betway account using the new password.
Is it safe to sign up at Betway from India?
Yes, Signing up on Betway from India is 100% safe and secure. The platform licenced and authenticated by multiple gambling authorities, including the UKGC and MGA, meaning that the platform has proved its authenticity and fairness to get its licences.
Can I trust Betway with my personal and identification information?
Yes, Betway is obliged and committed to protecting your personal and identification information. Any information or documentation you might share with the platform is kept hidden from third parties.
What documents can Indians use as a proof of identity and address on Betway?
To verify your user account, the platform might ask you for a scanned copy of any of the following documents: National Identity Card, Driving Licence, Recent Utility Bills, Bank Statements, Pan Card, Adhar Card, Passport, Credit or Debit Card
Do I need to register separate accounts to bet on sports and play casino at Betway?
No, you can use the same account to access both the Betway casino and sportsbook.
How to deactivate my Betway account?
You can deactivate your Betway account by sending a mail to Support team with a subject stating “Account Deletion Request’.
Why is my Betway account locked?
There are multiple reasons due to which your account might get locked – Wrong Password, Account Verification is Required, Limitations.
What is my Betway account ID?
Betway Account ID is a unique identification number associated with each of the accounts registered on the platform. This ID can be used to book your bets using mobile SMS and also to deposit and withdraw funds through eWallets.
My Betway account is suspended – what does it mean?
Your user account can get suspended due to any of the following reasons: Multiple Users Accounts, Bonus Abuse, Money Laundering